Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- John Cena's absence from Monday's Raw was to both make his appearance on the first USA SmackDown more special, and to keep the focus on Roman Reigns.
- Vader has been teasing a WWE Hall of Fame induction on social media. No names have been announced for the 2016 class as of yet.
- As discussed in this space last week, Vince McMahon's mug shot from Raw made quite an impression online. Vince and his writers wanted to do the same thing for Stephanie during her feud with Brie Bella, but Triple H nixed it because he thought it would hurt her reputation as brand ambassador.
- Despite rumors that his dislocated shoulder wouldn't keep him out of action for long, Sin Cara has not been cleared for action. Kalisto will keep working solo for the time being.
- Though he admits he's flying to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania where TNA is filming all week, James Storm insists it's just for a meeting and that he's still a free agent.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.