Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Although it's always possible, the current belief is that WrestleMania 32 won't be Undertaker's last match in WWE.
- It's been noted by the Observer that Alberto Del Rio's injury came on a German suplex from Brock Lesnar in the Royal Rumble match.
- According to the Observer, there have been issues with Lucha Underground and Rey Mysterio, like there were with Alberto Del Rio, creatively and financially.
- Matt Hardy is expected to re-sign with TNA in the very near future.
- The reason TNA didn't use Will Ospreay much after making such a big deal about using British talent on the UK tour was apparently because they were upset he signed with New Japan and didn't know about it, according to Dave Meltzer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.