Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently Vince McMahon has pushed for Brock Lesnar to work with Braun Strowman at some point.
- Speaking of Strowman, Bryan Alvarez has said there may be a plan for him to work with Big Show at Fastlane before a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania 32.
- Shinsuke Nakamura is expected to spend some time in NXT to get acclimated before going up to the WWE main roster.
- Finn Balor is not expected to be called up anytime soon and will continue to be the major star on the NXT roster.
- Austin Aries may never be called up to the WWE main roster and instead work exclusively in NXT.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.