Thanks to spoilers from tonight's television tapings at Full Sail, we now know the card for the NXT Takeover: Dallas event scheduled for April 1, 2016, at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. It is entirely possible this card is better than whatever WWE can come up with for WrestleMania 32 two nights later.
Here it is:
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn (Oh my god this is actually happening match)
- Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (Men's championship)
- Bayley vs. Asuka (Women's championship)
- Dash & Dawson vs. American Alpha (Tag team championship)
- Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin
That is an unbelievable card and absolutely worthy of being considered better than whatever WWE is going to come up with for its biggest show of the year. What's even more incredible is the fact that NXT is Triple H's baby and he's created a card that will likely one-up a WrestleMania card he himself is going to headline in a WWE world heavyweight championship match.
Like he once said: "I win ... always."