Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The Observer speculates that there may actually be something to the idea of Bray Wyatt working with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32.
- Dave Meltzer remarked on The LAW recently that Daniel Bryan's contract has been frozen because he's injured, much like what happened with Rey Mysterio. He's also apparently turned down multiple offers for jobs within the company that aren't wrestling in the ring.
- Speaking of Bryan, Meltzer also claimed on Twitter that the story from PW Insider on Bryan taking a physical in Pittsburgh this weekend is false.
- Bryan Alvarez noted at The Observer that he's "heard from people in WWE who want to see Josh Bredl in the Royal Rumble now" after all the controversy on Twitter stemming from his remarks on the Social Outcasts.
- A WWE show on Jan. 29 in Albany, Georgia has been cancelled, apparently because the company wants to give talent some rest.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.