Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Brock Lesnar is expected to enter the Royal Rumble match tonight on Raw.
- Speaking of the Rumble, we can expect around 20 names to be announced before the match with the rest left for potential surprises.
- According to PW Insider, Cesaro has been at the Performance Center rehabbing "just about every day" from his shoulder injury.
- Jeremy Botter tweeted that he "was told WWE licensed the rights" to Shinsuke Nakamura's New Japan theme song.
- Speaking of trademarks, we at Cageside have been told both that WWE is going after the "Bullet Club" license and that they're going ahead with using "Balor Club" and that's that. The latter is the more likely of the two.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.