What you loved:
- Worker - At only 23, seriously 23! She has become one of the best in-ring performers in the company. Big match or not, Sasha always puts in 100% to make not only herself look good, but her opponent as well.
- Takeover Matches - Specifically you loved her matches against Becky and Bayley. The match against Becky was brutal with all those arm-bars; "ahh! It's going to break!" Her match against Bayley was not only a contender for "Match of the Year" but one of the finest matches ever seen in WWE.
- Promos - This was actually a "loathe" for her last year, but she has become more consistent in delivering entertaining segments. See: Becky Lynch and Bayley contract signings.
- Heel - Some of you felt like she's the female version of Kevin Owens; a true heel, complete with an eye for details. When she bashed the steel steps against Bayley's hand and then stomped on it later in the match? Yeah, that was awesome and so was "Dizcoostin!'" when she mocked Becky's accent. She also has a knack for very well-timed taunts mid-match.
- Loves The Business - It's no secret she's been a fan for a very long time and has worked her butt off to get to this point. As fans, you appreciate someone who doesn't treat the WWE like just another stepping-stone for their career; this is their career.
Best comment comes via Doug E. Fresh:
"Sasha Banks is the best female pro wrestler on WWE’s roster. She just gets pro wrestling as it’s supposed to be, with a little bit of 'sports entertainment' thrown in there to help her keep her spot. She’s had match of the year candidates with each of the '4 Horsewomen', she knows when to talk trash in the ring to get herself heat when normally it’d be a simple rest hold, and she’s got a diverse move-set enabling her to have compelling storytelling matches with just about anyone that WWE can throw in the ring with her."
What you loathed:
- Divas Revolution - Sasha herself has been one of the better parts to the story, but overall it has not delivered in a revolutionary way. Her main roster call-up was the number one loath last time around and so far, it appears to be right. Hopefully when Nikki drops the title it will allow for some fresh match-ups and feuds to take place. How about a tournament to determine the next #1 contender?
- Team B.A.D. - Some of you are not cool with Sasha being put with Naomi and Tamina. She's a star on her own and doesn't really need a stable to get over with the crowd. I mean Tamina has never gotten over with crowds and Naomi has had only marginal success. Maybe Sasha was put there to help bring them up?...
- History - Let's be honest here; WWE's history with women has been dreadfully bad. There have only been a handful that have punched through the superstar ceiling and it will be interesting to see if Sasha can pull it off. With talent, a great gimmick, crowd support, and plenty of merchandise she's got a solid chance of overcoming the odds. If not, there's nothing wrong playing second fiddle to Eva Marie. #HeelDoors
Best comment comes via BlackjackXXI:
"I’m mixed on how I feel about the Elevator Knees move. You know, the move where she sets you up in the ropes and drops her knees on you? It’s half and half with me. Sometimes, I see it and I’m like 'That’s a great move'. Other times, it just looks ridiculous and I don’t know what makes me switch back and forth on it."
On to the poll! With 1008 votes, Sasha Banks' average score is 4.5, last year she received a 4.1
Thanks, Cagesiders! Don't forget to vote who you want to see reevaluated next!