Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock is not currently scheduled for WrestleMania 32, according to the Wrestling Observer.
- According to the Observer, we can expect big changes to SmackDown in January when it moves to the USA Network. The idea will be to give it a fresh new look and book major angles on it to get it over as a big deal.
- Bad News Barrett is expected to return to WWE television soon.
- Regarding rumors of Carlito re-signing with WWE, the Observer notes he was offered a deal and it was for too little money for him to accept. That doesn't mean they won't come back with an offer for more money that would get him signed. He could be in the plans for whatever they have in mind for the repackaged Los Matadores.
- The Observer is reporting WWE has told them the entire Madison Square Garden show on Oct. 3 will air on the WWE Network.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.