Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- As expected, Vince McMahon is "freaking out" over the low ratings for Raw and SmackDown, according to Bryan Alvarez.
- Speaking of which, that's the reason WWE has announced Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar for the Oct. 19 episode of Raw. If there isn't a turnaround quick, expect more like this.
- Part of increased security measures from WWE at its events could include cracking down on fans leaning over barriers or yelling at wrestlers too much.
- There are apparently some issues with Alberto El Patron that still haven't come to light as far as his status with the likes of AAA and Lucha Underground.
- Here's your regular "morale in TNA is low" rumor, considering how little buzz there is for Bound for Glory and the still uncertain future of the company.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.