Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Sting was banged up in his Night of Champions main event against Seth Rollins, and the early word is that the injury in his match with Rollins may be significant.
- After all the talk of a Sting win at last night's show (with and without Sheamus cash-in) that was apparently never under consideration. He was always going to be a stop-gap feud for Seth Rollins.
- Though there are no plans for him to get back in the main event any time soon, Kevin Owens does have his supporters backstage and that's why he's being booked to stay strong in the mid-card.
- Former United States champion MVP, who left TNA this Summer, was backstage at last night's show in Houston. He does live in the area, so he may have just been visiting with old friends.
- Bayley has been added to WWE Live shows in the United Kingdom in November. Working main roster dates and being booked as NXT champ are usually signs that a call-up is being considered.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.