Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to PW Insider, the word is that Undertaker is scheduled for some television dates post SummerSlam.
- It looks like Charlotte will be the first of the NXT call ups to get a shot at Nikki Bella's Divas championship.
- While Dolph Ziggler is apparently set to return to WWE the week before SummerSlam and is expected to work that show, there is no clear time table for when Kane will be back on TV.
- Speaking of returns, Ryback is saying he'll be back in time for SummerSlam but WWE is currently holding off on making any plans for him due to how bad his staph infection is.
- WWE badly wants ZZ eliminated from Tough Enough and they've started to cut the footage from the show in such a way that viewers will feel the same.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.