Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the four performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised and internet streaming pro wrestling shows - the July 27 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday's Ultima Lucha edition of Lucha Underground, WWE NXT, TNA Impact and ROH TV, Thursday's WWE SmackDown, New Japan's G1 Climax shows, and whatever other internet streaming wrestling that aired from July 26 - August 1.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
You know what he's not doing in this picture, or during any of the weeks he's won The S3?
- Every vote counts! The Swiss Superman had 3/4 of point more than The Boss, who had 3/4 of point more than the Face That Runs the Place. Can't say with certainty that it was the tightest the top three spots have ever been, but I can say that doesn't happen often.
- Smarks like to be told that the season finales of their favorite show will be longer than they were expecting them to be.
- Assuming the votes for the former NXT champ were more for a great performance and rumors of his getting screwed by backstage politics than they were for tapping out to a gnarly looking STF.
- Two of the three men involved in Battleground's main event placed. Neither is the WWE champ.
- The Phenomenal One is doing pretty well with life after TNA. And for a guy who hates pro wrestling, Shibata sure is good at it.
- Do not attempt to match wits in relationship drama with a Bulgarian.
The S3: 2015-16, Week 17
2. Sasha Banks
3. John Cena
4. Dario Cueto
5. Kevin Owens
6. Brock Lesnar
7. The Undertaker
8. AJ Styles
10. Katsuyori Shibata
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Lots of movement in the back half of our annual top ten, The Boss displacing Becky Lynch as the female representative and Summer Rae's boo breaking his tie with Mr. Money in the Bank to take sole possession of tenth.
Denizens of The Temple - your homeboy is half a point behind Rusev.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending July 25
1. John Cena - 95 points
2. Seth Rollins - 79.5
3. Kevin Owens - 75
4. Dean Ambrose - 62.5
5. Neville - 54.5
6. Cesaro - 42
7. Roman Reigns - 34
8. Brock Lesnar - 33
9. Sasha Banks - 28
10. Rusev - 22
Things were a little less hectic than last week's two pay-per-view, "that's Taker's dong!", "let's stay up until 4 in the morning to see if Homna wins" smorgasbord of pro wrestling. But it was still full. Get caught up with cSs' sections on Raw, Impact, Lucha Undergound, NXT, Smackdown, ROH and NJPW...then tell us who did it for you!