Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Next Monday night's episode of Raw is apparently going to be an "all hands on deck" affair, so WWE could be breaking out the big guns to help hype SummerSlam six days later.
- Lana indicated on Raw last night that Dolph Ziggler won't be back until sometime after SummerSlam but it appears that may be to set up a surprise return for next week on Raw.
- WWE is being extra careful about concussions, which is apparently why Sheamus was kept off the Australian tour as a precautionary measure. The word is he was never diagnosed with one but had some issues after Raw last week and WWE played it safe. Obviously, he was fine last night.
- The shots at Kevin Owens' weight on WWE television of late are deliberate and there are issues with his look internally. Least surprising rumor I've ever posted.
- Kane is apparently returning to WWE two weeks after SummerSlam, according to PW Insider.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.