Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It's going around that tonight's episode of Raw might be angle heavy, at least for the wrestlers who went on the Australian tour to give them a little extra time to recover from the long trip.
- According to CTV in Canada, the punishment for the fan who threw the Money in the Bank briefcase at Roman Reigns at a house show in Victoria is that he is banned from all future WWE events. Apparently he won't be brought up on criminal charges.
- WWE was apparently very happy with recent Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho house show matches and the possibility of a television feud in the future has been thrown around.
- According to F4Wonline.com, there are a lot of stories going around on Adam Rose and it's apparently not decided what his gimmick change will be.
- Not surprisingly, there is huge frustration in AAA over the audio issues for TripleMania XXIII, although it isn't thought to be anything the company can't overcome and PPV plans in America haven't changed.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.