Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, Vince McMahon has the top six matches at WrestleMania 32 planned out though it's unclear what they are, outside of the the hope of doing The Rock & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon.
- Daniel Bryan is not currently figured into any long term WWE plans, including next year's WrestleMania.
- Finn Balor is expected to win the NXT title from Kevin Owens and become the focal point of the promotion for the rest of the year.
- WWE may start filming and broadcasting live or slightly delayed house shows on the WWE Network, much like the Tokyo show this weekend.
- Ring of Honor is going to pull out all the stops for its SummerSlam weekend show in Brooklyn because the company believes NXT will be running a show the same night.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.