We'll save a full rundown of last night's momentous episode of Lucha Underground for our man Manolo, but some news is too big to sit on...namely Dario Cueto's announcement that Ultima Lucha, the season-ending spectacular which will cap off this run of the El Rey Network show, will broadcast over two weeks.
Starting on Wednesday, July 29! Yep, next week.
And if you had been saying to yourself, "Self, how will the wrap up all the storylines and feuds from the last 37 weeks in just two hours?" - you've now got your answer. They won't.
Next week's show will be the usual hour. The finale on August 5 will still be two hours!
Here's the line-up for both weeks:
- The Mack vs. Cage, Falls Count Anywhere (next week)
- Drago vs. Hernandez, Believer's Backlash (next week)
- Blue Demon Jr vs. Texano
- Pentagon Jr. vs. Vampiro
- Alberto El Patron vs. Johnny Mundo
- Big Ryck vs. Aerostar vs. Bengala vs. King Cuerno vs. Sexy Star vs. Jack Evans vs. Fenix for the Gift of the Gods Title
- Ivelisse, Son of Havoc & Angelico (c) vs. The Disciples of Death for the Lucha Underground Trios Title
- Prince Puma (c) vs. Mil Muertes for the Lucha Underground Title
Now announce season two and we can really celebrate!