Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The main event of next year's WrestleMania is still either The Rock and Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, or The Rock vs. Triple H and Ronda Rousey vs. Stephanie McMahon, or just The Rock vs. Triple H, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- According to the Observer, Undertaker vs. Sting is not going to happen at WrestleMania 32 next year because Vince McMahon is "negative" on it.
- That said, Sting is not considered retired and he will be used again in some capacity.
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are currently scheduled to return on next Monday night's episode of Raw. This is in response to bad ratings the past two weeks.
- Jeff Jarrett wanted Matt Hardy to come over to GFW from TNA as part of the invasion angle but it looks like that won't happen, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.