Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The Observer is reporting that Daniel Bryan's injury issue is related to concussions and it is career threatening at this point. WWE, apparently, wanted to keep a lid on it.
- There's a story making the rounds that Jim Ross told fans at a speaking event with Shawn Michaels in the UK that Brock Lesnar asked to lose to Undertaker at WrestleMania 30.
- If Dolph Ziggler does decide to leave WWE, both New Japan and Lucha Underground are interested in bringing him in, according to the Observer.
- There have been more rumors floating around that Jeff Jarrett could be buying TNA and merging it with GFW.
- In addition to Gunner and Samuel Shaw, there may be more TNA releases in the coming weeks.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.