Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Paige missed Raw this week due to Tough Enough commitments but she is not expected to miss any more time.
- WWE has confirmed that Jamie Noble was injured during Raw last night. Now, PW Insider is reporting that he was immediately taken to a local hospital via ambulance.
- Speaking of injuries, the reason WWE doesn't release much information on them anymore is due to recent lawsuits.
- WWE has dropped the trademark for "Slayomi" and Naomi revealed recently she's no longer allowed to use it. Apparently the company felt the word "slay" was too harsh.
- PW Insider notes that Sam Shaw and Gunner were both released by TNA essentially because they had no creative direction for them but there is no hard feelings and they could be used again down the line.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.