Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- As of right now, Roman Reigns is penciled in to win the Money in the Bank ladder match on June 14 in Columbus.
- According to PW Insider, Samoa Joe signing a full time deal with WWE was done in part because of strong merchandise sales but also because of Ring of Honor signing a deal with Destination America to get on national cable TV.
- Regarding the Stardust vs. Stephen Amell situation, there's definitely something to it. Even if it doesn't result in an actual match, which they want for SummerSlam, Amell will be making some sort of appearance for a major angle at the very least.
- Apparently both Sheamus and Naomi were scheduled to win the Intercontinental and Divas championships at Elimination Chamber at one point last week and Vince McMahon changed his mind really late.
- There is some sort of issue with King Barrett right now but it's unclear exactly what. That's apparently why he's been doing a lot of jobs lately.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.