Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While WWE apparently has something planned for Money in the Bank tomorrow night, there is also a big tribute to Dusty Rhodes in the works for Monday night on Raw.
- Even though it looks certain he won't work a match at WrestleMania 32, Stone Cold Steve Austin is still expected to be featured prominently and have a big role in the show.
- Brock Lesnar is advertised for the Battleground pay-per-view and it looks like he will be wrestling on that show, likely in a number one contender match of some sort.
- The Money in the Bank ladder match, Kevin Owens vs. John Cena, and Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose are expected to be given a lot of time, so don't expect much from the undercard at the pay-per-view tomorrow night.
- Despite the fact that the two promotions are now airing on the same channel, the Observer notes that there have been no talks of Ring of Honor "working an angle with TNA down the line."
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.