What you loved:
- Northern Lights Suplex - One of the prettiest moves in all of WWE.
- In-Ring - Although we don't get to see it often, she's capable of putting on longer, quality matches. One of the best sellers in the women's division.
- Look - In great shape, and continuously changes her ring gear to stay fresh.
- "Crazy" - It's a tired gimmick now, but she added a nice "Stone Cold" twist to it with the use of soda and going after everyone at ringside.
- Media Work - Probably one of the biggest reasons WWE keeps Alicia is all the things she does outside the ring; military/hospital visits, Be a Star, and promoting PPVs.
Best comment comes via Rohml:
"Longevity, you’d surprised to know she’s been in the business since near 9 years and she was one of those ‘models’ Johnny Ace hired, talk about transition."
What you loathed:
- Underused - Booking has no idea what to do with Alicia. She can be entertaining, but is rarely given a long enough storyline for fans to really get invested in her.
- Heel or Face? - She's the Big Show of the women's division. Creative will switch her depending on how she's needed in a match. In turn, the crowds don't know how to react, so she doesn't really get cheered or booed.
- Gimmick - Some of you just plain didn't like the "crazy" gimmick or were disappointed that it stopped, and never lead to anything.
- Promos - Tough to recall any of hers, um, yeah, maybe the best comment is on the right track...
Best comment comes via Arai:
"Well, you see…
Brie goes 'bitch', Nikki goes ‘I never told anyone’, Cameron goes ‘Girl, bye’ and Natalya goes ‘Fact!’
Charlotte goes ‘Woo!’, Bayley hugs you, and Becky makes all the puns.
Paige goes ‘This is my house!', Carmella goes 'Bada bing, hottest chick in the ring!', and Dana just touches herself.
But there’s one sound, that no one knows…
What does the Fox say?"
On to the poll! With 249 votes, Alicia Fox's average score is 3.2, last year she received a 3.8
Thanks, Cagesiders! We will be back Sunday to recap with updated poll scores and the best comments of the week.