What you loved:
- Moveset - He has a wide array of moves that get the crowds hyped every time. Just to name a few: Blue Thunder Bomb, Through-the-ropes Tornado DDT, and Helluva Kick.
- Selling - He works the crowd perfectly as the Face in peril. His face expressions are wrought with pain and it becomes tough not to cheer on the guy. Look, he's just awesome at everything in the ring, moving on...
- Likeable - He's such a baby face that Ricky Steamboat would be the heel in their match.
- Owens Feud - Owens has laid a beat-down on Sami as of late, it will be a joyous night to see the good guy get some payback.
- Neville Feud - One of the best feuds in 2014; great promos and of course, matches.
Best comment comes via The Notorious Eddie Mac:
"In a world where everyone’s at least 51% heel (whether you know it or not), Sami’s as Babyface as it can get. Also looked like a million and a half bucks even in defeat last night."
What you loathed:
- Call-Up - His debut was well laid out, you guys just hope Vince sticks with Sami and give him the push he deserves. His talent should bring him above the mid-card.
- Shoulder Injury - Long as the guy stays healthy! That was unfortunate timing against Cena, hopefully the MRI won't show anything that will keep him out long-term.
- Generic - If you didn't know anything about Sami, his look doesn't exactly stand out...
- El Generico Comparisons - How could Sami be in Montreal on Monday, when we all know El Generico is still in Mexico, mull that one over...
- Promos - Mixed bag on this one; some of you felt they can be bland, while others said he's over-dramatic. Next, you'll complain he doesn't talk about orphans enough!
Best comment comes via our resident Cageside Cartoonist; Zombie Shakespeare:
"Not even Vince could screw this up...right......right?"
On to the poll! With 382 votes, Sami Zayn's average score is 4.6, last year he received a 4.4
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is already up, check it out!