Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It looks like Brock Lesnar will be a consistent presence on WWE television starting in late June and all the way through SummerSlam. That includes working the Battleground pay-per-view.
- The latest word on Rusev is that he's unlikely to work the Elimination Chamber event this weekend.
- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that WWE has changed its mind on AJ Styles and there is interest in bringing him in, though that doesn't mean it will happen.
- The word going around is that Sasha Banks is actually injured and that's why she missed the recent NXT tapings and house shows. No word on what her injury is, however.
- Believe it or not, there are those in creative at WWE who like that there has been so little time between major shows, according to the Observer. It has forced them to be tighter on their writing and not have to stretch angles out for too long.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.