What you loved:
- Resurgence - He went to NXT, figured himself out and came back to the main roster with confidence and a fantastic gimmick. It's fun to watch a wrestler actually given time to work out the kinks and become a big part of the WWE.
- Brass Ring Club - Heel or Face; these guys are one of the best things going right now. Big reason why the tag division is trending upwards. Great chemistry between the two of them and Nattie is a perfect valet for the group.
- Cats - He's a cat man, and wore cat wrestling gear!
- Moveset - Kidd always brings something new to each match. A special talent that can do basically everything in the ring.
- New Day Feud - If you aren't enjoying this feud, you dislike great things. Fact!
Best comment comes via JamCap:
"The reasoning for this is that for the past year, Tyson has been one of, and some times, the most entertaining athletes on the roster. His work in NXT revealed a character that no one had seen inside of him and his true colors began to shine in his various feuds. This resulted in his re-emergence as a WWE main roster talent and eventually his teaming with another resurgent talent, Cesaro. But perhaps the best reasoning for his change may be the fact that he is consistently on of the weirdest human beings ever put on a reality TV show, and he was able to turn his somewhat heelish performance from Total Divas into a great character. I’m happy to say that yes, Tyson was a chicken, but now he’s just a man. A cat man."
What you loathed:
- Marital Angle - The chemistry between Nattie and Kidd is great, but this angle dragged on forever. Kidd treating Nattie poorly got old fairly quick. His bromance with Cesaro and being playful with Nattie is much more endearing.
- Promo Time - He went to NXT and learned how to cut a promo, then comes back to the main roster and hardly cuts any.
- Singles' Run - This was a mixed bag. Some of you felt Kidd won't ever get a chance at one, or it won't be very successful on the main roster, if he does.
- BRC Split - At some point Cesaro will probably get another singles' run, and unfortunately will break-up this fantastic tag team.
- Cats - He doesn't wear cat gear anymore...and some of you are dog people.
Best comment comes via Lordban:
"Has he hit his ceiling? Or is it made of glass?"
On to the poll! With 463 votes, Tyson Kidd's average score is 4.2, last year he received a 3.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! We'll be back on Sunday to recap with updated poll scores and best comments of the week!