What you loved:
- Light-Up Boots - How has no one done this before? Looks awesome in the ring!
- Moveset - A diverse set complete with the split-legged moonsault and head scissor DDT.
- Heel Promo - Many of you enjoy her improvements on the mic as she gets her heel on.
- Tamina - A natural fit, Tamina as "the muscle" only heightens Naomi's badness.
- Total Divas - As one of the more level-headed cast members, she is a favorite for some of you. Naomi was gone for a season, but is returning! Her interactions with Jimmy are the best.
Best comment comes via Meg_lee3:
"She is great on Total Divas. Seems like a genuine and kind person, who always has a smile on her face. Shows great athleticism in the ring and her split-legged moonsault and head scissor DDT are killer!"
What you loathed:
- Butt Offense - Still one of the biggest complaints about her offense. If "The Rear View" has to be used, why not a signature move? Have you seen Naomi kick? More kicks!
- Ring Work - Still working on smoothing out her ring psychology, some matches feel very disjointed. Way too many botches, she just needs to slow things down.
- Boring - You guys can't muster any interest in her gimmick; good or bad.
- Heel Turn - She naturally comes off more as a Face, and her moveset still represents a Face. Kind of like Cesaro when he was with Heyman.
- Theme - Well, at least it's not "funk is on a rolllll" anymore.
Best comment comes via Josh Gagnon:
"I reserve one "comment of the day" a year for myself, so I’m cashing it in. Only loathe is that heel turn. Naomi is a saint!…A saint! Actually she’s done a decent job with it, but I just prefer Face Naomi."
On to the poll! With 281 votes, Naomi's average score is 3, last year she received a 3.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! The next pick is already up, check it out!