Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, Vince McMahon is making it clear to everyone at WWE that WrestleMania 32 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas has to be a sellout. The show will be "all hands on deck," so they're going to pull out all the stops for it.
- The Observer has also noted in its latest Newsletter that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are "big proponents" of changing the way women are featured in WWE while Vince McMahon's opinion hasn't changed.
- There's apparently been some talk of having Samoa Joe appear at Elimination Chamber to get involved in the John Cena vs. Kevin Owens match in some form.
- Speaking of Joe, PW Insider notes that his keeping his name was apparently a Triple H call, or at least that's the indication they've been given.
- Lucha Underground is still apparently in talks with Rey Mysterio but a deal could all depend on getting a new TV deal for the second season, which is still up in the air.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.