Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It appears as though Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns are currently the leading contenders to win the Money in the Bank briefcase.
- It doesn't look like the plan is for Lana to stick with Dolph Ziggler for very long.
- Big Show is expected back on WWE television at any time.
- The Observer has noted that TNA talent have been told they'll be talked to about rumors of the company's demise and Destination America deal cancellation at the next tapings in June.
- More on the TNA front: According to Dylan Waco, TNA asked for a move to Wednesday night when they went to Destination America asking for a production subsidy and help paying some talent contracts. The move to Wednesday was the only request that was granted.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.