What you loved:
- In-Ring - Suplex City, Becky.
- Armbar - Taking arms from everyone in the division. A great addition to her moveset.
- Puns - If you follower her on social media, she's all about pun jokes.
- "Disscoustin'" - Here's that wonderful backstage segment.
- Promo - Becky is shaking the ring rust off in every aspect of her game. Lately, her promos have been quite engaging. In particular, the recent promo when she talked about her past, and how she traveled the world to eventually get to NXT.
Best comment comes via D.E.O.:
"The whole package – Took a while for her, and creative, to figure out her character. Leprechaun lady then lacky, then punk rocker, and now AWESOME. Equal parts Conor McGregor and small lady hoss."
What you loathed:
- NXT Debut - You know that time when she came out doing a stupid Irish Jig dance, in all green! Watch it, if you dare.
- Gimmick - She still needs to work on the details of her current gimmick. Some of you felt the rocker thing comes off a bit forced, and it's tough to get fully invested in her.
- Heel or Face? - She floats in the middle, so it can be confusing to either cheer or boo.
- Devil Horns - Does it all the time, for no apparent reason. Doesn't feel natural, but rather more annoying.
- Head-spinning - Just kind of weird...looking? If they start touring more, she might want to find something less headache inducing.
Best comment comes via Rohml:
"Her gimmick is a bad-ass wrestler, but doing those devil horns is kinda passé. It reminds me of Ashely Massaro, and it’s not a good thing. "
On to the poll! With 260 votes, Becky Lynch's average score is 4.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! The next pick is already up, check it out!