Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Regarding the Elimination Chamber special on the WWE Network, because it's not a regular pay-per-view the belief is that the talent won't be paid as if it was.
- On that note, expect to see a lot more special Network exclusive live events like this in the future.
- According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is bringing in ringers for this next season of Tough Enough. It could be because they're giving out a $250,000 contract to the winner and want to have some semblance of control over who wins.
- It's expected that WWE will add the Bella twins vs. Naomi & Tamina Snuka to the Payback pay-per-view as the final match on the card.
- According to the Observer, there's been talk that Jim Ross could call a Glory show on Spike from France.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.