What you loved:
- Brass Ring Club - She's a perfect fit with Cesaro and Kidd. Natalya slowly transitioning to a heel was fantastic. Fact!
- Worker - Tops in the division as a worker and technical wrestler. She's basically the gatekeeper of any up and coming women wrestlers.
- Charlotte Match - Top 10 match in 2014, if you missed it, go check it out.
- New Outfit - Completes her heel look and was a WrestleMania 31 highlight.
- Theme - Has a vibe that fits Nattie, but reminds of us Bret Hart, which is never a bad thing.
Best comment comes via Total.Discomfort:
"Nattie’s 'Heelishness' developing as The Brass Ring Club grew was the most endearing thing."
What you loathed:
- In-Ring Time - She hasn't had as much in-ring time as you guys would like, and that's a shame considering she can go.
- Martial Angle - That whole weird angle with Tyson Kidd was simply for Total Divas. it's one thing to watch a scripted show, but producing stories for another scripted show? No, thank you.
- No Direction - Before BRC came around, she was wrestling more, but it wasn't really going anywhere.
- New Outfit - Not all of you like the new look; overdone or trashy.
- Title Run - She has yet to received a long title run. She won it in 2010, but was champion for just over two months. Since Nikki is a Face now, they could feud, and then all three members of the BRC could be champion!
Best comment comes via Conchairto:
"Unless she is carrying an injury we don’t know about there is no excuse for her not wrestling on a weekly basis. Here’s an idea for WWE, take 10 minutes of Triple Zzz promo time and let Nattie elevate the women’s division by showing what they can do"
On to the poll! With 341 vote, Natalya's average score is 3.8, last year she received a 3.4
Thanks, Cagesiders! The next pick is already up, check it out!