Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The latest Observer Newsletter is reporting that "most of the WWE performers" have been really defensive of Roman Reigns and think of him as a victim of the fans regarding the decision to have him job to Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 31 as opposed to the original plan of his winning the title. For his part, Reigns has always been said to have taken everything really well.
- When SmackDown moves to the USA Network next year, apparently we can expect WWE to start acknowledging both of its weekly programs in an increased creative effort to both build and payoff one another.
- While Chris Jericho has been linked to hosting the new season of Tough Enough on USA, the Observer notes that he hasn't been in talks with WWE about as much just yet.
- If WWE doesn't go ahead with breaking up the Bella twins, Naomi is next in line for a Divas title match.
- According to the Observer, DirecTV and WWE are "in talks" to start carrying pay-per-view events again.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.