Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Although it's obviously not set in stone that Ronda Rousey vs. Stephanie McMahon will happen at WrestleMania 32, with The Rock vs. Triple H also on the card, WWE is doing everything it can to ensure that Rousey is heavily involved in the card in a way that it can be promoted big ahead of time and paid off at the show.
- Apparently one of Roman Reigns' family members wanted him to quit WWE due to the WrestleMania 31 main event.
- The word going around on why NBCUniversal decided to move SmackDown from SyFy to USA is to ensure that USA maintains its spot as the number one cable channel in primetime. The show is expected to stay on Thursday nights.
- It looks like WWE could be about to break up the Bella twins again.
- While there aren't many details just yet, the new Tough Enough on USA is going to look like an entirely different show, according to the Observer. It won't be live but it's possible it could be filmed in June and air the same month.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.