Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the four performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised and internet streaming pro wrestling shows - the April 20th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Lucha Underground & WWE NXT from Wednesday the 22nd, Thursday's free web release of ROH TV and WWE SmackDown on SyFy, the TNA Impact Wrestling that aired on Friday, April 24th and whatever other internet streaming wrestling that aired from the 19th - 25th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Since two of the reasons he won his second straight week were GIFs and taking a DDT...
...this seems appropriate.
- He's not winning a lot, but the artist formerly known as Adrian is making an impression on the main roster. A fellow Brit did the same by answering the U.S. champ's open challenge in front of his countrymen and women.
- The dancing Superstar might as well be English, or at least European, since he's much more popular across the Atlantic than his at home. That enthusiasm crossed over to you smarks last week, as he even beat out the WWE champ in our Standings.
- The self-proclaimed greatest Giant in wrestling history has some passionate supporters on cSs, as he found himself in the middle of the weekly list while the man he chokeslammed onto a taxi barely cracked the top ten.
- Fighting mid-card champ is the way we like the Ce-Nation leader best, apparently, as he's made the S3 every week that's he been in his new role.
- With the usual suspects retired or written off, a heel turn gets a former Funkadactly the token women's spot.
- Representing hell/el inframundo, the winner of a best of five series also stands in for Dario Cueto's Temple, and the Devil's Favorite Middle Manager made some noise for Triple H's executive team.
The S3: 2015-16, Week 3
3. Seth Rollins
4. Bad News Barrett
5. Big Show
6. John Cena
10. Roman Reigns
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
The Architect has finised third all three weeks of the new year, which is keeping him just ahead of the high-flying Geordie.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending April 18
1. Seth Rollins - 24 points
2. Neville - 23
3. Sheamus - 16
4. John Cena - 12
5. Brock Lesnar - 10
6. (tie) Hideo Itami - 9
6. (tie) Fandango - 9
8. (tie) Kalisto - 7
8. (tie) Bad News Barrett - 7
10. (tie) AJ Lee - 6
10. (tie) Big Show - 6
It's a WWE pay-per-view (PPV) Sunday, which both means we get bumped off the front page earlier than usual and that some stuff you won't be voting on until next Sunday starts happening tonight. So before Extreme Rules starts to confuse you, catch up on the week that was - perhaps with our sections for Raw, Impact , Lucha Undergound, NXT, Smackdown, and ROH (or your own notes on any other shows that can be watched on an internet or satellite connected screen) - and then cast your ballots!