With Extreme Rules just around the corner, some of you may still be thinking; "is this worth my time?" Well, here are five reasons why you should skip your Zumba Class and watch:
1. Seth Rollins - After cashing in his Money in the Bank opportunity at WrestleMania 31, Rollins solidified himself as not only WWE's top bad guy, but added "WWE Champion" to his list of accomplishments. He's become a human highlight reel while reaching the elite level of "can't miss" whenever he's in a match. On Sunday, he will go up against Randy Orton in a WrestleMania 31 rematch, only this time it's for the title. So buckle up for what should be an entertaining main event between The Authority's Golden Boy and The Viper. Oh, did I mention it's in a steel cage? So the probability of Seth Rollins flying is...extremely...high.
2. The Daniel Bryan Situation - Injuries have kept Bryan sidelined and word is he won't be able to defend his Intercontinental title against Bad News Barrett at Extreme Rules. If Bryan can compete, will he remain champion with his health in question? If Bad News has to find a new opponent there are a couple options. Two opponents from the WrestleMania 31 Intercontinental Title Ladder Match are free; R-Truth and Stardust. There's also a possibility for the recent NXT call-up, Neville, to show off his incredible in-ring skills. Due to the lack of clarity, it will be interesting to see what WWE decides to do in this spot.
3. Ambrose vs. Harper - Who needs a storyline when you have two guys who just want to beat the hell out of each other? This Sunday, they will meet up in a "Chicago Street Fight" where anything goes. We've seen in the past how far both men will go to gain victory and that should be no different this time around. Ambrose has been on an incredible PPV losing streak, with his last win coming in 2014 at Payback. Will he finally get that elusive win? With a "street fight" stipulation, Harper won't make it easy on him.
4. Heelin' Ways - Within the last few weeks, we've seen a string of WWE superstars going to the dark side. Sheamus, New Day, and Naomi have all decided it's better to be bad than good, but will it get them a win on Sunday? Sheamus is taking on the "never say die" style of Dolph Ziggler, in what should be an intense affair. On the Kickoff Show, New Day will go against The Brass Ring Club -- Tyson Kidd and Cesaro -- for the tag team titles. Finally, after a vicious beat down on Paige, Naomi will get a crack at WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella. Naomi has already been victorious over Nikki, but can she do it when the title is on the line?
5. It’s Free - This show may not have all the glitz, glamour, and intrigue you would hope to expect from a WWE PPV, but for new WWE Network subscribers it's free! I know a lot of you are thinking "I already am a subscriber, so it's not free for me..." While that may be true, just think of it this way; you get a free PPV with your NXT subscription.