Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider is now reporting that Daniel Bryan was actually injured at a house show in Dublin on April 9 in a six man tag match and when he was sent home it was with the expectation he would be out for a month or so. The injury, however, is still unknown.
- Although this may have changed, because that happens often, Roman Reigns was marked to work with Kane after Big Show not long ago, according to the Observer.
- On that same note, the trailer for the upcoming Payback event in May has led to speculation that Reigns will be involved in a triple threat WWE world heavyweight title match with Randy Orton and Seth Rollins.
- Bray Wyatt's latest cryptic promos may actually be about Ryback, according to F4WOnline.
- Here's one just for fun: WWE has apparently cut back on catering and that's why JBL took a shot at it on Raw this week.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.