Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- As noted on the site, Daniel Bryan has been having some health problems related to the same issues that kept him out of action after WrestleMania last year. WWE is protecting him on house shows and that's why he hasn't wrestled on TV of late but there is a growing concern for his long term reliability.
- The Paige injury WWE is reporting is storyline and she won't be missing any time.
- It looks like Jim Ross and WWE may be getting back into bed together in the form of WWE Network airing one of his "RINGSIDE with Jim Ross" specials.
- Regarding the situation with Taz and TNA, the word going around is that Taz is on his way out.
- Wrestling Inc is reporting that WWE has passed on offering the Briscoe brothers a deal and they'll be staying with Ring of Honor.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.