Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While Bray Wyatt didn't make it clear exactly who he is talking about in his promos of late, it does indeed look like he will be entering into a feud with Roman Reigns next. That could include an appearance at Extreme Rules after Reigns planned match with Big Show.
- Apparently WWE wanted to bring Michael Cole back last week but there was some internal fighting over the decision and it was ultimately decided they needed to keep him off TV another week to avoid any issue.
- As noted yesterday, WWE is looking into making changes to the Hall of Fame ceremony next year. Apparently one of those changes could be to have a smaller class of inductees.
- It's expected that Kevin Owens will have a long run with the NXT title, possibly into 2016.
- According to PW Insider, Sarah Stock, who worked as Sarita in TNA, has been at the Performance Center working as a guest trainer for WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.