Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- We may find out tonight on Raw who Bray Wyatt will be feuding with next. There's been a lot of speculation that Roman Reigns has been talked about to fill that spot, although Reigns vs. Big Show still looks likely for Extreme Rules.
- During WrestleMania week, reports made the rounds that Eva Marie would be hosting the Hall of Fame ceremony over Jerry Lawler, who then refuted those reports and ultimately kept his gig. Well, apparently there were a lot of talks within WWE of making the switch, which is likely how reports got around, but they chose not to at the last minute.
- Speaking of the Hall of Fame, WWE was so unhappy with how this year's ceremony went down as far as timing and other issues went, they are already working on ways to improve next year's show in that regard.
- Wrestling Inc has reported that Matt Riddle will be attending a WWE tryout in the near future.
- PW Insider is once again reporting that TNA is "well behind on pay to their wrestlers" and it's causing great issue internally, both among the wrestlers and the office.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.