Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The main event for Extreme Rules this year will be Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton for the WWE world heavyweight championship and it is expected that WWE will use an App vote allowing fans to vote on the stipulation.
- Bray Wyatt was apparently written into Raw this week but that was changed when WWE decided to allow him to rest his injured ankle.
- According to PW Insider, there was some talk of moving the Divas tag match to the pre-show to make more room for what WWE had planned for the main card at WrestleMania 31. They didn't do so, however, because they knew they would face great backlash if they did.
- On top of that, WWE may be looking at calling up Charlotte and turning Emma heel for a main roster run to pump some life into the Divas division.
- Sticking with the Divas theme, the Observer notes that Vince McMahon is apparently very high on Lana and has big plans for her in the future.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.