What you loved:
- Promos - One of WWE's best talkers, his promos are so good Geno transcribed an insane number of them from 2013/2014.
- Gimmick - Bray puts everything he's got into this character, incredibly entertaining to watch the new face of fear in the WWE.
- In-Ring - With a great power moveset, his sole purpose in the ring is to destroy his opponent.
- Royal Rumble Match - In 2014, his match against Daniel Bryan was an early MOTY contender.
- Undertaker Feud - He's been able to keep a feud interesting, with no sign of his opponent, now that's talent.
Best comment comes via Arcadia:
"He’s in a feud with one of the most popular and iconic stars in the modern history of Sports Entertainment, and so far has carried that feud working on his own, which is no mean feat at all. Not only has he carried it, but he’s carried it well, delivering it probably as well as anyone could hope for under the circumstances, and that ability alone will carry him long and far in the industry, should he let it."
What you loathed:
- Promos - This should be a good representation of what you guys loathe about his promos.
- Cena Feud - Wyatt should have won at WrestleMania, feud continued downhill after that.
- Jericho/Ambrose Feuds - Aside from Jericho getting initially jumped, literally no one cared about this feud. The Ambrose feud was underwhelming, and their matches were way too gimmicky.
- Wyatt Family Breakup - Bray set Rowan and Harper free, but it really hasn't been a big boost for any of them quite yet.
- In-Ring - Some of you are not a fan of his style, which often relies on a lot of brawling.
Best comment comes via DFreshMMA:
"He broke up the Wyatt Family, setting Luke Harper and Erick Rowan off into "Creative Has Nothing For You No-Man’s Land"; he was completely ruined character wise by John Cena (furthered even more before Night of Champions where the ENTIRE Wyatt Family was buried to make Cena look strong in his re-re-rematch with Brock Lesnar), had a meaningless feud with Chris Jericho that went no-where and provided very little character development (honestly the only thing I can remember from the Jericho feud was Y2J hitting Bray with a cross-body dive from atop a steel cage on an episode of Raw), and went away for a little bit only to re-appear and delay closure in the Rollins/Ambrose feud only to engage in a battle of who can win the most gimmick matches that Creative could offer."
On to the poll! With 476 votes, Bray Wyatt's average score is 4.1, last year he received a 4.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick can sense danger.