Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the four performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised and internet streaming pro wrestling shows - Ring of Honor's 13th Anniversary pay-per-view (PPV), the March 2nd episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Lucha Underground & WWE NXT from Wednesday the 4th, Thursday's free web release of ROH TV and WWE SmackDown on SyFy, and the TNA Impact Wrestling that aired on Friday, March 6th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
When somebody wins a lot of weeks, as this guy has over the last two years...
I just kind of have to go with whatever Google Image Search turns up that I haven't used before.
- The Beard was rewarded for his work putting The Big Dog over (presumably more for the match than the Monday night praise), but you gave Roman his props, as well, earning him his highest position in quite some time.
- Both of Reigns' teammates also impressed, with the Lunatic Fringe finally having something to channel his crazy into via the Intercontinental title fueling his resurgence in the Standings.
- Earning the tag titles doesn't hurt, but it also didn't noticeably help Catsaro, who both finished around where they've been finishing all year.
- The women were again represented by NXT...a best ever finish for an Irish lass with arm-wrenching submission win, and a nice showing for a Brit alum even though she was unable to recapture the Divas belt.
- In addition to Ambrose, crazy was well represented last week, thanks to an impassioned promo from the "don't call me Cody" Rhodes brother and a return to form from little Jimmy's best pal.
The S3: 2014-15, Week 47
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Tyson Kidd
4. Becky Lynch
5. Roman Reigns
7. Seth Rollins
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
It's coming down to the wire for the former Shield-mates, as Ambrose cuts into Rollins' lead for the second straight week.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending February 28
1. Seth Rollins - 270 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 259.5
3. Cesaro - 138.25
4. Tyson Kidd - 135.5
5. Dolph Ziggler - 113.33
6. Paul Heyman - 107.5
7. Paige - 89
8. Damien Sandow - 78.5
9. Bobby Roode - 74.83
10. Roman Reigns - 73
Lots of names in the poll this week thanks to Ring of Honor being on national television last Sunday night. To help you sort through all those names, dig into cSs' coverage of the eligible shows - Raw, Impact , Lucha Undergound, NXT, Smackdown, and ROH.
The stakes are high as we head to the end of our third season of the S3. Every vote counts, so make sure you get yours in, Smarks!