What you loved:
- JBL Show - Still, one of the most entertaining pieces WWE puts out for fans.
- Heel Announcer - When he sticks to this role, it fits his style really well.
- Isn't Lawler - I'll just leave it at that.
- Versatile - He can work a physical angle, spout historical facts, promote the product, and work as a face or heel at any time.
- Favorite Announcer - For some of you, he is currently the best WWE has to offer.
Best comment comes via SouthofHeaven64:
"Brings a sense of history and focus when he’s allowed to (comparing Harper & Rowan to Hansen and Brody always brought a smile to my face)."
What you loathed:
- Random Style - He has yet to pin down a style as an announcer. He puts on whatever cowboy hat the WWE needs at the time.
- Catchphrases - "Flyin' Uso, Maggle!", "The bull is twerkin'!" - Please stop, they're awful. Also, he joins in with crowd chants, that's really annoying, why do announcers do that now?
- Shilling - We'll just blame Vince on this one, but he becomes quite annoying when it's time to push product.
- Heel or Face - Which are you? He usually has a heel-ish edge, but then goes out and buries The Ascension, what?
- Tries Too Hard - Natural reactions are when JBL is at his best. The shouting, catchphrases, and jokes usually fall flat.
Best comment comes via ReverendKain:
"Unfortunately, he devolves into Shouty Interjection Man far too often in a three-man booth."
On to the poll! With 344 votes, JBL's average score is 2.9, last year he received a 3.2
Thanks, Cagesiders! We'll be back Sunday to recap, with updated poll scores and the best comments of the week.