What you loved:
- Heel - A natural heel, easy to boo.
- Fandango Valet - Unfortunately, this partnership came to an end, and it's been rough on both Fandango and Summer. She was a great dancer -- way better than Layla or Rosa -- and perfect manager to watch his back.
- In-Ring - Can work a decent enough match, sells really well, and the use of her legs makes for a somewhat unique moveset.
- Effort - She doesn't get much TV time, but she makes those minutes count when she's out there.
- Charisma - Summer doesn't have to say a single word; her physical charisma and facial expressions tell the story.
Best comment comes via Zentrification:
"She helped get Zack Ryder what may have been his only win in 2014."
What you loathed:
- Total Divas - She plays second fiddle to the Bellas, and that's not cool with some of you.
- Love Triangle - Had a decent ending, but the story was the usual Dunn-esque style of booking. Ultimately the break up -- and her movie role -- led to Summer...
- Not on TV - Lately, she has become a heel jobber within the women's division, with no story.
- Forgettable Year - 2013 was great, 2014...not so much.
- Underused - She's a great manager, hopefully she will get paired with someone soon enough. Maybe Prince Pretty could use the help, if he's ever called up.
Best comment comes via Arai:
"The Layla/Fandango/Summer triangle was a good idea in theory, but it was creepy in reality, and while I loved the ending, it should have happened considerably earlier. The SLayers were a great idea in theory, but the misuse of the Divas meant it never got off the ground, and that’s just a shame."
On to the poll! With 293 votes, Summer Rae's average score is 2.8. Last year she received a 3.6.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is both amazing and awful on the mic.