Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently there was originally a plan in place for Stone Cold Steve Austin to appear at WrestleMania 31 and when he went on Twitter saying otherwise, some within WWE were surprised by it. That's the word from PW Insider, anyway, so it looks like Austin won't be there but was supposed to be at one point.
- Apparently the reason Daniel Bryan isn't wrestling near the main event this year, or at least a big reason, is his health, according to PW Insider. The thought process is that while he's recovered short term there is fear that he'll have bigger problems down the road.
- Ric Flair may end up having a "cameo" at WrestleMania 31. The obvious speculation is that would mean something with the Triple H vs. Sting match.
- Undertaker and Sting are set for Monday Night Raw the night after WrestleMania. There has been speculation that they'll shoot an angle making clear they'll work a match at WrestleMania 32.
- Despite losing in the NXT tournament for entry into the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, Adrian Neville is a prime candidate for call up post WrestleMania.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.