What you loved:
- Heel - The number one true heel in the WWE. He's so damn slimy, with that smile and terrible laugh. It's always fantastic TV when Rollins shows up.
- In-Ring - He has a great mix of moves, isn't afraid to fly, or curb stomp everyone in the ring. He's a realistic seller, and was on fire in the triple-threat match at the Royal Rumble.
- Mic - Steadily improving in his promos, able to go toe-to-toe with almost anyone in the WWE.
- Workhorse - In 2013, it was Daniel Bryan. Last year, Seth Rollins worked his ass off on every single show.
- Ambrose Feud - One of the best last year, they had great chemistry together. It never got old seeing Ambrose get the jump on Rollins.
Best comment comes via ThingsandStuff (full comment):
"That Seth-I-Am! That Seth-I-Am! I do not like that Seth-I-Am!
Do you like to watch him fight?
I do not like to watch him fight.
He hurt his brothers; that’s not right."
What you loathed:
- Traitor - How could you?! He was your brother!
- Promos - Not all of you are fans of his nasally tones. In particular, the promo where he said "John" entirely too much.
- Authority Angle - It's starting to run it's course, and some of you wonder where he'll go once this group eventually disbands.
- Run Away! - Although it fits his character, he tends to take off -- with J&J always by his side -- too much.
- Ambrose Ending - For two reasons: 1) Wyatt ruined the ending of their blow-off match. 2) Dean never got his big win against that traitor!
Best comment comes via lepsaxon (full comment):
"You know what? I. Love. Heels. I always have. I have a history of rooting for the bad guy in movies and TV series (that may or may not have to do with the fact that my favorite actor Sean Bean plays the baddie so often and so well), and Seth Rollins is currently the biggest and dirtiest baddie of them all."
On to the poll! With 593 votes, Seth Rollins' average score is 4.6, last year he received a 4.1.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick deserves more at WrestleMania 31.