Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The deal Brock Lesnar signed with WWE is for three years and it did involve a raise, according to the Wrestling Observer.
- Not surprisingly, it's also being said that WWE wanted Brock to announce his new contract the way he did to cast doubt on who will win at WrestleMania 31 when he takes on Roman Reigns in the main event.
- It's still expected that John Cena and Daniel Bryan will become US and Intercontinental champions at WrestleMania but plans can, of course, change in a hurry. The Observer does note that the tentative plans are for Cena to continue feuding with Rusev and Bryan to work with Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, and maybe Dolph Ziggler.
- On that note, it looks like Sheamus may not come back at WrestleMania 31 after all but instead on Raw the next night.
- Kevin Nash is still expected to be inducted into the Hall of Fame by Shawn Michaels. Mick Foley's antics on Twitter were a joke.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.