What you loved:
- SummerSlam Match - It was Brock's first time in the ring after ending the streak, and what did he do? Only beat-down John Cena worse than we've ever seen before.
- In-Ring - One of the most dominate in-ring performers ever. Looks like an absolute beast, but at the same time he's a fantastic seller.
- Paul Heyman - Thanks to Brock, we get Heyman on our television every week.
- Special Attraction - When that entrance music hits, you know it's a big deal.
- Taped Promos - Brock, in a controlled promo environment, is a great thing.
Best comment comes via Smash Martian:
"Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex. Suplex Cena."
What you loathed:
- Part-Time - The downside of being a special attraction is not being around much. This is a problem when you're the champion of the company. It would have been a great time to increase the importance of the Intercontinental and US titles, but that didn't happen.
- Moving On - He may not be around much longer by jumping back to UFC. It would be great if he stays. There are so many potentially awesome match-ups for him in the WWE.
- Lacks Movement - Not only is he part-time, but when he does show up, it's a lot of standing, staring, and shoulder shrugs. Don't get me wrong, his physical charisma is great, but it can be underwhelming.
- Live Promos - They tend to become funny or awkward, and that's not what Brock is supposed to be.
- Streak Killer - Some of you guys still feel like these people.
Best comment comes via Midnight Deeds:
"That he broke the Streak originally. I didn’t like it. I don’t think it should have happened, and in hindsight it probably still wasn’t the right call. Although him not being around has made the title feel more important, the fact that WWE has literally done nothing to accomplish anything besides the WHC. It would have been the perfect time to establish other titles and wrestlers."
On to the poll! With 595 votes, Brock Lesnar's average score is 4.4. Last year he received a 4.4.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick has become such an annoyance.