Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently Sting was at WWE headquarters this week. It's believed they will have his match with Triple H largely planned out ahead of time.
- Sheamus is scheduled to return to working live events after WrestleMania 31.
- Speaking of Sheamus, MetsFan4Ever was back on Reddit claiming he may make his return at WrestleMania 31 in the Intercontinental title ladder match, work heel, and cost Daniel Bryan the strap leading to a feud over it between the two coming out of the event.
- Apparently the word is out now that WWE will induct Kevin Nash as "Diesel," likely to save Nash for an induction alongside Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan as the nWo. If true, the idea of him headlining over Randy Savage is laughable.
- According to PW Insider, Sami Zayn is out with a shoulder injury and that's why he hasn't worked NXT live events.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.