Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Next Monday night's Raw will, not surprisingly, be an all hands on deck affair. Expect appearances from everyone scheduled for WrestleMania 31 except Undertaker, though apparently there is a plan for an angle involving him, possibly something like the black magic stuff they did when he accepted the match.
- Apparently Vince McMahon was unhappy with the performance Rusev's fake lawyer gave on Raw this week and that's why halfway through the segment the commentary team started mercilessly burying the guy.
- It's still expected that Kevin Nash, with Shawn Michaels inducting him, will headline this year's Hall of Fame class, according to the Observer. That means it's almost certain he'll be announced on Raw next week.
- Regarding Kevin Owens' knee surgery, it's expected that he will miss 4-to-6 weeks, according to the Observer. No matter what, he won't be wrestling at the NXT show on WrestleMania weekend.
- While there are still rumors floating that the Briscoe brothers may find their way to WWE, PW Insider reports that they will be with Ring of Honor until at least mid-summer and there is a feeling they won't be going to NXT.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.